Giftdress can offer PayPal as a method of payment. PayPal is a secure and trusted payment method for online shopping.All you have to do is select PayPal as a payment method (after filling in your customer information) and proceed to 'Buy Now'. You will be redirected to your PayPal account where all your debit or credit card details and address will be displayed, as well as your desired purchase. When you click ‘Pay Now’ the amount will be sent to Giftdress.
If you do not have a PayPal account yet, you can still complete the payment using a wide variety of credit/debit cards.
We accept payments in many currencies.
We accept kinds of a debit/credit card with international transaction function.
How to pay with a credit card:
1.Select your shipping address or create a new one;
2. Enter your card details and click “Submit”;
3. Your payment will be processed and a receipt will be sent to your e-mail address.
Paying with Credit or Debit Card is safe, easy and convenient.
Possible reasons for the failure of the payment might be:
1) Incorrect or incomplete card/account information
2) Inadequate credit or account balance
3) Your card is not set up for global online transactions
4) Authorized or default online transaction limit is too low
5) Technical problems with the payment system
We suggest you:
1) Double check your card/account information to make sure it is correct
2) Use a different card or payment method
3) Contact your bank/service provider to enable related functions or get more details
If all the above suggestions cannot help you solve the problem, we suggest you use PayPal to complete your payment because PayPal is very fast and it can ensure the safety of your money.
Are my bank details trusted for online payments at Giftdress?
We actually use industry-leading encryption standards! This encrypts the data you provide to us, ensures it is safe and not accessible to any third party. From your side, the most important is to protect your password. Your data is only used to process orders and to serve you better. It will be under no circumstances disclosed to any third party. For more information, please check Terms & Conditions.